BosconianBlog

BosconianBlog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bosconian Seal

Finding the High Resolution of the school's logo on the internet is just one of the common problems I was encountering whenever I'm doing some school related projects such as videos, reports and paper works since I was in High School.

Also, I feel so irritated whenever I see the "pixelated" and the deformed version of the logo being used by some students (no hard feelings po) in their reports/paper works so I made this High Resolution PNG (Portable Network Graphics) for us Bosconians provide some detailed works whenever we need to comply our requirements.


(This is what it looks like)

Now, the High Resolution of school's logo is now available!




You can download the PNG (Portable Network Graphics) file on the link below:
http://www.4shared.com/download/B4nG2_A8ba/DBTC_Logo_HighRes.png

Download the logo now and let us make some awesome presentations/paper works!
Be proud! Be Bosconian!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some screenshots how did I finished the logo:


Doing the draft in Adobe Illustrator CC

Finishing the Logo in Adobe Photoshop CC

You can contact me in facebook if you need to use the vector file (.ai)

Disclaimer: I'm not the one who originally illustrated the logo. I just re-illustrated it because I can't find the original vector on the internet and I don't know whom shall I contact in order for me to have that logo. I'm sharing this work of mine to provide something to the students, teachers, professors, salesians and all parts of the EPC for their paper works, watermarks etc... All these work is for DON BOSCO and not just for myself. I can see many potentials among the students of DBTC Mandaluyong when it comes to Multimedia but it's just that they (including me) do not have enough resources/materials to work on.

Let us all share our talents and blessings for our loving father ST. JOHN BOSCO.

Be a proud Bosconian! :D

Happy Feast Day Everyone! :)

Please share my Blog! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wow. :) Very helpful indeed Kuya RP. Mas maganda ilagay sa report. :) Anyways, check out my site johnrayestrellado.com TY!

    ReplyDelete

Live The Dream MP3

...